Our commitment to our people
Continuous growth and development
- We support T-shaped skills development to leverage and continually improve both the depth and breadth of our people’s skillsets
- We strive towards providing best-in-class training and support to help our people become their best selves
- We believe family commitments should always come first
- We strive to strengthen our team’s relationships - both on the work front and the home front
- We support flexible work schedules, offer ample vacation days, and provide extended long weekends and year-end shutdown
Trust and autonomy
- We are a remote-first company. Our people can choose their own schedules, including when and where they want to work. In-person office space is available for our employees at times of their choosing.
Interested in becoming a Maven?