Associate Project Manager
In this role you will support the development of new marketing and advertising materials, contribute to brand strategy development and execution, and will be accountable for both client and project management.
- Project management and prioritization of multiple demands in a deadline-sensitive environment;
- Working with senior team members in the agency;
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of the constantly evolving media landscape (traditional and online);
- Coordination with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Content brainstorming, creation and editing;
- Conduct client, industry and product research;
- Learning and contributing to company workflow, process and communication methodology;
- Observing, supporting and contributing to the creative and design process.
- A strong background in Science and/ or the pharmaceutical industry is an asset and is preferred;
- Previous experience within a marketing capacity (agency or corporate) is an asset;
- 1-2 years’ experience within a project management or client management position is an asset;
- An ability to clearly demonstrate strong proactivity and leadership skills;
- Strong communication skills and previous experience in managing relationships with both senior and junior professionals;
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain positivity and an open mind when faced with difficult hurdles and challenges;
- Previous work experience in the hospitality industry and an entrepreneurial mind-set is an asset.
Interested in becoming a Maven?